Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Popular Vinyl Lettering Phrases

Click on Image to View Larger Picture
Popular Vinyl Lettering Phrases
  • Always Kiss Me Goodnight
  • Play Laugh Giggle
  • Live Laugh Love
  • Just Another Day In Paradise
  • All Because Two People Fell In Love
  • Happily Ever After
  • Princess (insert own name)
  • Home Is Where Your Story Begins
  • Write it on your heart that ones you love are life's most precious gifts
  • There's No Place Like Home
  • Bon Appetit
  • Together is the best place to be
  • Live Simply, Laugh Often, Love Deeply
  • Family is everything
  • Home is not a place, it is a feeling
  • All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother--Abraham Lincoln
  • Sisters Make The Best Friends
  • Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma
  • ...because every picture has a story to tell
  • Return With Honor
  • Our Family
  • Love is Spoken Here
  • Jensen Family EST. 1995 (insert own name and year est.)
  • And they lived happily ever after
  • I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
  • Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away

No comments: